President Obama and Democratic leaders are pressuring vulnerable party members who are up for re-election in 2014 to buck up and take responsibility for Obamacare.
- House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) is fed up with tea party-backed conservative groups criticizing his leadership and blasting a bipartisan budget proposal.
- The European Union today issued a warning about the safety of Bitcoin: the virtual currency that is not issued by any government. Oh no!
- United Nations inspectors examined seven alleged chemical weapons attacks in Syria determining that chemical weapons were probably used in four of the locations.
- The half-brother of golf star Tiger Woods was arrested Thursday in Phoenix for allegedly making a false bomb threat at the government building where he works.
- Two men were arrested in the U.K. on suspicion of inciting racial hatred after writing anti-semitic tweets.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.