Fifteen people in a wedding party in Yemen were accidentally killed in an airstrike (reportedly a drone) because they were mistaken for an al Qaeda convoy. No doubt somebody will get a stern talking to about this somewhere.
- The Hawaiian health official who validated President Barack Obama's birth certificate has died in a plane crash. Or did she?
- Apparently California wants riots in the streets. Regulators have halted shipments of Sriracha until January. What next? Banning avocados and cilantro?
- The United States is threatening to impose sanctions on Ukraine because of its use of riot police to crack down on protesters. Despite citizens' apparent desires to build ties to the European Union, Vladimir Putin is still trying to woo Ukraine to Russia's side.
- Rep. John Boehner says that conservative groups criticizing the budget compromise have "lost all credibility." He would certainly know from lost credibility, am I right, folks?
- The 6-year-old Colorado boy suspended and accused of "sexual harassment" for kissing a girl at school has had his "crime" downgraded to misconduct in his school records.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.