The National Security Administration's surveillance scandal is projected to cost private Internet companies billions as international clients take their business elsewhere.
- Congress approved a 10-year extension on the Undetectable Firearms Act hours before the 25-year-old piece of legislation was set to expire.
- A California court concluded that the Waiting Period Law burdens the Second Amendment, potentially making it unconstitutional.
- An audit of the U.S.'s border patrol enforcement indicated that despite spending billions of dollars, many projects have been failures.
- At a memorial in South Africa today, President Obama declared Nelson Mandela to have been "the last great liberator of the 20th century."
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani declared that the international efforts to curtail his country's nuclear sector progress had little impact.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!