- The Obama administration is accused of giving unions special treatment under Obamacare.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Union and the Social Democratic Party have agreed to the terms of a coalition agreement.
- Current and former U.S. officials claim that the CIA turned some prisoners at Guantanamo Bay into double agents.
- A Connecticut judge has ruled that the 911 calls relating to the Sandy Hook shooting be made public by December 4.
- The Rabbinical Court in Jerusalem has rejected an appeal by a woman fined $140 a day for not having her son circumcised. The court levied the fine after the woman's estranged husband demanded the procedure.
- Canada is to appeal the World Trade Organization's ruling that the European Union's ban on seal products is justified.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.