HealthCare.gov is most certainly probably not going to be working properly by the end of the month. The administration finally released the number of enrollees through the site and it's even less than expected: fewer than 27,000. The state-run exchanges are outperforming it.
- Assuming Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, she certainly won't be touting Obamacare.
- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is also reportedly considering a presidential run in 2016. I guess it's technically not royal succession if we actually elect these people.
- One million Californians are getting health insurance cancellation notices, thanks to Affordable Care Act coverage requirements.
- The typhoon that struck the Philippines has been followed by the typical looting, and survivors are panicking over shortages of food and water.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is digging in and refusing city council members' requests to step down over his admitted crack use at a confrontational debate today. He also said he has bought illegal drugs during the past two years but is not an addict.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.