- It turns out unions might get Obamacare subsidies after all.
- Israeli President Shimon Peres has asked Secretary of State John Kerry not to screw-up Israel-Palestine peace negotiations.
- Two Los Angeles lawmakers want to ease restrictions on street vendors.
- Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has claimed responsibility for the killing of two French journalists in Mali.
- Silk Road is reportedly back online.
- Another man was anally probed by police after a traffic stop.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!