- Remember all of those times that you were told that you could keep your health insurance plan if you liked it under Obamacare? Well, turns out that more than two million Americans are finding out the hard way that's not the case.
- Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) thinks that President Obama should stop apologizing to our allies about NSA snooping, saying that the surveillance saved thousands of lives. Would King change his mind if it was revealed that NSA activities prevented an IRA attack?
- The Department of Homeland Security is considering lifting a ban on Libyans getting aviation and nuclear training in the U.S.
- The World Health Organization has confirmed a polio outbreak among young children in Syria.
- At least eight people have been killed after a hurricane-strength storm hit northern Europe.
- New York City mayoral candidates Democrat Bill de Blasio and Republican Joe Lhota support a bill before city lawmakers that would ban horse-drawn rides, which could result in more than 200 horses being slaughtered.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!