- Obama has promised to veto any effort to defund Obamacare.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin, who insists that here is no discrimination against gay people in Russia, says that he could seek a fourth term in 2018. If he were to serve four terms Putin would be the longest serving leader of Russia since Stalin.
- A California community college blocked a student from handing out copies of the Constitution outside the student center….on Constitution Day.
- The New Jersey Supreme Court has ruled that a New Jersey judge cannot moonlight as a comedian and actor.
- Most Americans do not think that tougher gun control would have prevented the recent shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.
- The war on terror in Mali is over, says French President Francois Hollande.
While the 7th Circuit judge is often skeptical of the government's position, some of her conclusions will give pause to civil libertarians.
2016: Fill it. 2020: Don't fill it.
Plus: Trump wants to rob TikTok to pay for "patriotic education," the CDC can't confirm any cases of airplane spread, Virginia uses new "red flag" gun law, and more...