Floundering just a tad in his second term, President Obama asks for help from former staffers who already fled his administration.
- Russia claims the Syrian government has evidence that rebels used chemical weapons. Well, that should settle the matter.
- Republicans debate whether defunding or delaying is the best tactic for confronting Obamacare. How about a stake through the heart?
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) concedes he has insufficient votes for any further attempts to disarm the American people. It was nice playing with ya, Harry.
- A Pirate Party activist buzzed Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel with a drone to protest surveillance. Try that in the U.S.
- Authorities seized a 6-month-old Lansing, Michigan, girl from her medical marijuana-caregiver mom because…pot! Quick. Hide the bourbon.
- Court delays kept Donovan Drayton behind bars for five years awaiting trial in New York City on murder charges. He was acquitted.
- Brazilian hackers may not yet be world-class. Looking to slam the NSA, they hit NASA instead. Really, folks…
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.