The United Nations is set to release a report today confirming that chemical weapons were used in Syria. However, whether Assad or the rebels are responsible is not known, and may not be determined in the report.
- Only 31 percent of Americans think Obamacare is a good idea, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Larry Summers withdrew his name from consideration for Federal Reserve chairman.
- A major air rescue operation is being planned for Boulder County, Colorado following serious flooding.
- Yemen's human rights minister wants child marriage outlawed following the death of an 8-year-old girl who reportedly suffered internal injuries on her wedding night.
- Over a dozen Ugandan officers are being charged after allegedly stealing food intended for African Union troops in a U.S.-backed peacekeeping mission.
- North and South Korea have officially reopened a joint industrial project along the border.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.