- More than 1,200 people were unaccounted for in massive flooding that continues in Colorado.
- A House Oversight Committee report determined the State Department's investigation of failures surrounding last year's Benghazi attack was not independent and ignored the role played by senior officials.
- Joe Biden may want to be elected president in 2016 because he thinks Barack Obama's done such a bang up job.
- Bill Thompson has dropped out of the New York City mayor's race and endorsed fellow Democrat Bill de Blasio. De Blasio may or may not have reached the 40 percent necessary to avoid a run off. He faces Republican Joe Lhota in November.
- A former TSA agent accused of making airport threats appears in court today for a bond hearing.
- Janice Lokelani Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele complains that her name doesn't fit on her Hawaii driver's license. The state says its working on increasing the name character limit from 35 to 40.
- Amazon.co.uk has reportedly shipped some pre-ordered copies of Grand Theft Auto V before the video game's official release date.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!