Attempts to actually implement the Affordable Care Act remain thwarted by computer glitches.
- House Republicans are looking to use the potential for war in Syria to try to undo the sequestration cuts to the military budget.
- Counterfeiting American dollars is more profitable than producing cocaine in Peru. Does that count as a drug war victory?
- France says it won't go it alone in any military actions on Syria, which is another incentive for Congress to say no.
- More Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court documents are going to be released, thanks in part to pressure from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (not to mention public outrage).
- Following a failed attempt to assassinate Egypt's interior minister, the country is vowing a crackdown on terrorism there. Can Egypt actually crack down more than it has already cracked down?
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.