The White House is reportedly planning a shake-up in its economic team, including a new head of the National Economic Council. Shocking.
- The number of jobless in France has hit an all-time high. Never before have so many residents of that country actually not been paid for not working.
- Hold on, says the man who wrote the law under which David Miranda was detained. That's not what it's for.
- The IRS is busy busy busy once again — this time in court, dealing with lawsuits over its politicized behavior.
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture spent $20 million creating plans for the eventual inspection of…catfish.
- Not that anybody thought they were open to a visit, but the Israelis warned the Syrian government to keep its distance.
- Federal prosecutors dropped efforts to force a child pornography suspect to decrypt his hard drives. But they'll be back!
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.