Gov. Rick Perry may hate ObamaCare but it seems as though his administration is quite fond of the federal money they could get out of it.
- Elsewhere, UPS will be dropping thousands of spouses from its insurance plan because of ObamaCare.
- Back in 2002, feds snooped on all e-mails and text communications in the Salt Lake City area around the time of the Olympics. Cue the "We're not as bad as Bush" arguments.
- An American college student in India says she suffered so much harassment and groping there that she developed post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Mark Zuckerberg has announced an initiative to make the Internet accessible to everybody on earth. But isn't that what the government is for?
- Pope Benedict stepped down because, he said, God told him to.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.