Nanny Michael Bloomberg is looking to ban flavored e-cigarettes, raise the tobacco age to 21, and prohibit cigarette advertising in stores in New York City.
- A cop punched a 14-year-old mentally ill girl in the face at a Florida psychiatric facility and now the clinic's conditions are under investigation.
- Illegal vaginal cavity searches of female drivers by Texas state troopers may be happening more frequently than has been noted by the media.
- Alec Baldwin may be getting his own news show on MSNBC.
- Members of Congress want President Obama to take a tougher attitude toward Vladimir Putin and Russia.
- Silent Circle secure email service has followed Lavabit in shutting down rather than risk having to cooperate with federal government scrutiny.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.