- The NSA may be snooping on the content of most emails that are not related to specific targets.
- The NYPD has agreed to purge its stop-and-frisk database.
- Jeb Bush has criticized Matt Damon for sending his kids to private school.
- Greece's unemployment rate hit a record high in May. But wait, isn't the Euro-crisis was supposed to be over?
- A military judge has ruled that the "stand-by" defense team cannot abandon the Army psychiatrist accused of the 2009 Fort Hood shooting, who has chosen to represent himself.
- Two more women have accused San Diego Mayor Bob Filner of sexual harassment.