- Edward Snowden has finally escaped his airport limbo, says his lawyer.
- Declassified documents reveal that American lawmakers knew about the NSA's phone and Internet snooping all this time. If intelligence officials are going to be embarrassed, they refuse to do it alone.
- Congressional Republicans say Attorney General Eric Holder gave "deceptive and misleading testimony" when questioned about Justice Department probing of journalists. Shocking.
- The lower house of Uruguay's Congress voted to legalize marijuana. Now you'll have an alternative to Amsterdam for those special getaways.
- Under widespread ridicule, the FDA suspended regulations that required animal handlers, such as magicians who use solitary rabbits in their acts, to develop detailed disaster contingency plans.
- This week's elections in Zimbabwe and Mali were, perhaps, not so honest.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.