It took a total of seven women coming out to accuse San Diego's mayor of sexual harassment before local Democrats began calling for his resignation. Anthony Weiner, meanwhile, is hazy on just how many women he sent unsolicited pictures of his penis to. Pelosi opined that Weiner and San Diego's Bob Filner should both seek therapy.
- Chris Christie said the libertarian "strain" in the Republican party is dangerous, because 9/11.
- The Egyptian military now says it's holding the former president, Mohammed Morsi, on allegations of links to Hamas, also accusing him of plotting jailbreaks during the 2011 uprising.
- The police chief in St. Louis has asked the FAA for approval for his department to use drones. He wants to use them for police chases and public surveillance.
- The first 3D-printed rifle has been test fired.
- A cop in Georgia who killed a 70-year-old man by ramming his squad car into the septuagenarian's won't be facing jail time. In Ohio, meanwhile, a cop is facing involuntary manslaughter charges for allegedly beating an elderly man to death.
- The Lincoln Memorial was splashed with green paint yesterday, and will be closed until the National Park Service cleans it.
- A firearms group in Ohio has raised $12,000 to buy George Zimmerman gun and a home security system.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
He's on Montana's Sex Offender Registry for Consensual Gay Sex—and the State Wants To Keep Him There
Plus: Cult panic, what the AT&T merger means, and more...