- Why, yes! The feds can collect and use domestically sourced intelligence, and a leaked memo shows how.
- A group that represents civil aviation pilots wants to know why federal agents are hassling its members without cause.
- The legacy of Aaron Swartz lives on. A bipartisan group of lawmakers has introduced legislation to update hacking laws and rein-in — hopefully — prosecutorial abuse.
- Small businesses continue to shy away from expanding their payrolls out of fear of costs related to Obamacare.
- Ban social media? Not us, say Turkish authorities beset by protests. Frankly, they'd probably rather crack skulls.
- Los Angeles public school kids will get iPads courtesy of the taxpayers. Edukashun outkums are sure to improve.
- The White House softball team was defeated by the One Hitters, a Congressional Softball League team of marijuana reform lobbyists. Bet the victory party was smokin'.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.