- Meanwhile, Boehner says Obama must've known about the IRS' political targeting if the president's general counsel and chief of staff knew.
- The Justice Department hasn't challenged a single exemption to FOIA invoked by any federal agency since 2009.
- Rick Perry will visit New York and Connecticut to try to attract businesses to Texas.
- Marijuana activist Marc Emery is being held in solitary confinement indefinitely.
- A California man was killed with his own bat while trying to defend his wife from an attack.
- The Russian Duma passed legislation banning "gay propaganda." The measure is expected to pass the upper house easily and Vladimir Putin is expected to sign it into law.
- The New England Patriots signed Tim Tebow to act as backup quarterback for Tom Brady.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!