- The United Nations wants a team on the ground in Syria to investigate the possible use of chemical weapons, which could be tricky considering that such a team would need the Syrian government's permission to enter the country.
- Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) has said that his vote to confirm Attorney General Eric Holder was "the worst vote I ever took in the United States Senate."
- The last Boston Marathon bombing victim has left hospital seven weeks after the attack.
- A 22-year-old man has been shot and killed during an anti-government demonstration in Turkey. The news comes after the Obama administration expressed concern over the recent protests.
- Around 140 people have been arrested during the most recent weekly anti-GOP protest held by the North Carolina chapter of the NAACP against the Republican-led General Assembly.
- A Mexican attorney who reportedly had connections to a Mexican drug cartel and was working as an informant for the Department of Homeland Security has been shot and killed in Texas.
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.