- Activists warn that legislators are putting together a measure that would repeal marijuana legalization in Colorado.
- According to analysts the $2 trillion shadow economy may be keeping the unsteady ship that is the American economy afloat.
- Americans have been deported from the U.S. thanks to the incompetence so many of us have come to expect from federal agencies.
- Memories of the fiasco in Iraq are hanging over the debate on what the American response to the possible use of chemical weapons by Syrian forces should be.
- The pledge of allegiance could become mandatory in Texas charter schools if a state representative gets her way.
- Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) says Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev stopped cooperating with investigators after a federal magistrate judge read him his Miranda rights.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!