- American investigators are in Russia to speak with the family of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects.
- The city of Los Angeles will give two women who were shot by police during the hunt for Christopher Dorner $4.2 million.
- According to a recent study by the Regulated Dispensaries of Arizona Association, medical marijuana will create 1,500 jobs in Arizona.
- It doesn't look like the Senate is that interested in CISPA, which was passed by the House of Representatives last week.
- Tennessee State's Alan Gendreau could become the first openly gay player in the NFL.
- Clashes in China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region have left 21 people dead, including suspected terrorists, police officers, and community workers.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.