More than half of the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay are now on hunger strike.
- Facebook is reported to be building a $1.5 billion data center in Iowa.
- Residents of West, Texas are returning home after a deadly fertilizer plant explosion.
- The Taliban took nine hostages after a Turkish civilian helicopter made an emergency landing in eastern Afghanistan.
- Human Rights Watch says Buddhists are ethnically cleansing Muslims in Burma.
- North Korea apparently moved two more missile launchers to its Pacific coast.
- Russia warned the European Union against lifting the arms embargo against Syria in order to supply rebels.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.