- Vice President Joe Biden has called Republican threats to filibuster gun control legislation "embarrassing." Yesterday, Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) announced that the first procedural vote on the gun control bill in the Senate will take place tomorrow.
- Hugo Chavez's office is to be converted into a museum.
- The EPA has admitted that it released personal information on potentially thousands of farmers.
- Al Qaeda's branch in Iraq and a jihadist rebel group in Syria have joined forces. The new group is called The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant.
- New York City will pay more than $365,000 to those who had their property damaged when the NYPD evicted Occupy Wall Street from Zuccotti Park in November 2011.
- A mother in Vancouver is filing a complaint with Vancouver Police after her 17-year-old daughter had her arm broken while being arrested at a concert.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!