Obamacare may likely lead to higher prices for private insurance, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius admitted.
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg told a Christian talk radio show that the prevalence of domestic drones, good or bad, is basically inevitable.
- 80 percent of Americans are unhappy with Washington, with 30 percent being downright "angry."
- A new poll shows a plurality of Californians opposing lowering the threshold for new voter-approved taxes.
- A U.S. hundred dollar bill could be easier to counterfeit than to actually print
- A British member of Parliament, the socialist George Galloway, wants to sanction Twitter for not providing the police with information they request. Maybe the social media service ought to ban him.
- A Swedish professor will lead the UN team investigating chemical weapons in Syria. It's not Hans Blix.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!