President Obama's visit to Israel was celebrated by a rocket barrage — from Gaza into Israel. No injuries reported.
- After Cyprus's lawmakers rejected a scheme for swiping chunks of bank depositors' accounts, the European Central Bank gave the island nation until Monday to come up with billions of euros, or else a bailout will be off the table and its banks cut off.
- The San Francisco Police Department is being sued for searching an arrestee's cell phone without a warrant. Use a password, folks.
- Kentucky Democrats desperately try to find a candidate less baggage-laden than Ashley Judd to run for Senate.
- Muslims and Buddhists are beating the crap out of each other in Burma. At least five dead so far.
- NASA says it's skeptical of an American Geophysical Union claim that Voyager 1 has left the solar system. When asked for comment, V'Ger said it wasn't going anywhere until it found its creator.
- No charges will be brought against a man who was "visited" by police and child welfare authorities after posting a picture on Facebook of his son posing with a rifle. He's very fortunate, because what he did is in no way illegal, but he lives in New Jersey.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247