- The latest Washington Post/ABC News poll shows that a record high of 58 percent of Americans support gay marriage.
- Rep. Bruce Braley (D-Iowa) has introduced a bill that requires a calculation of the human and financial costs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- An Oxford University study says that many of the world's poorest people are becoming less poor and that acute poverty in some countries could be eradicated within 20 years.
- Dominican police say that three women were paid to claim that they had sex with Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) for money in the Dominican Republic.
- Venezuelan opposition presidential candidate Henrique Capriles has said that he would end oil shipments to Cuba.
- A former U.S. Army officer has been arrested in Hawaii for allegedly passing military secrets to China.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247