- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) won the CPAC straw poll. The Executive Director of the National Jewish Democratic Council has said that Jews should be worried by the result.
- Markets have not reacted well to a possible bailout for Cyprus. The European Union and the International Monetary Fund want Cypriots to pay a levy in return for a $13 billion bailout.
- Defense Distributed, the 3D gun printing project, has been granted a license to manufacture firearms.
- The D.C. Public Charter School Board is urging charter schools to eliminate their "zero tolerance" policies in order to reduce the number of expulsions and suspensions.
- An ABC News/Washington Post poll shows that while a majority of Americans are more sympathetic to Israel over Palestine a greater majority want the two parties to sort out the conflict without American interference.
- Four New York men are set to begin a trial today which will examine the NYPD's controversial "Stop and Frisk" tactic.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247