President Obama's approval rating is at 43 percent, down 7 points from two weeks ago, in the Reuters/IPSOS poll.
- Google is now including information on the national security letters it receives and how many users they affect (between one and two thousand last year) in its Transparency Report, despite a gag order that comes with the letters.
- White House tours have been canceled for the sequester.
- Venezuelans in America cheered the death of Hugo Chavez and are cautiously optimistic about the country's future.
- The United Kingdom will be sending body armor and armored vehicles to Syria's rebels, as the refugee population tops a million.
- The European Union fined Microsoft $731 million over Internet Explorer. What is this, the 90s?
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!