The president will meet with congressional leaders today to talk about the sequester, which is supposed to start kicking in some time today.
- Bradley Manning says he leaked government secrets to start a debate on the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The Pentagon's fleet of F-35s are cleared to fly again after the engine maker said it was confident it could fix a crack appearing in some engines.
- China claims the U.S. is hacking its military systems.
- John Kerry says he's going to talk to Turkey's prime minister about the latter calling Zionism a "crime against humanity."
- Mitt Romney sat down for an interview with Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace set to air Sunday. He says he's glad the election's over.
- Girls Gone Wild is filing for bankruptcy.
- SpaceX is preparing for its third launch to the International Space Station.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.