- Female White House staffers were paid less than their male counterparts in 2012, earning on average about 13 percent less.
- A former prosecutor who enforced firearm cases in Washington D.C. has expressed his skepticism over additional gun control measures.
- French troops in Mali are heading north to engage Al Qaeda-linked militants after days of airstrikes.
- The NRA have called Obama an "elitist hypocrite" for allowing his daughters to enjoy armed protection from the Secret Service while not supporting the policy of having armed guards in schools.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has said that Obama is acting "like a king or a monarch" ahead of the president's gun control proposals.
- A three-judge commission in California has ruled that a middle-school teacher who was fired after students discovered she had previously worked in porn should not be able to return to work.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!