- World stocks look set to end 2012 up almost 13 percent despite stalled fiscal cliff negotiations.
- The neutrino may be its own anti-particle, which could help explain the scarcity of anti-matter.
- Obama says that the day of the Newtown shooting was the worst of his presidency.
- Hillary Clinton has been hospitalized after a blood clot caused by a concussion earlier this month was discovered in a follow-up exam.
- The Syrian military is making a push to take back a strategic suburb in Damascus.
- More building materials are to pass into Gaza after Israel relaxed shipping restrictions.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!