- Paula Broadwell had "substantial" classified information on her personal computer that wasn't well-secured, say officials. How ever did she get it, they wonder.
- Massachusetts is likely to see another battle for a Senate seat as John Kerry is floated for a cabinet position.
- Ron Paul and Barney Frank jointly asked the Obama administration to give that federalism thing a try when it comes to Washington and Colorado marijuana-legalization initiatives.
- Mortar shells from Gaza are still landing in Israel, and the Israelis are blowing the crap out of the place in response.
- After losing communications with all its satellites because a construction crew accidentally cut a cable, Russia is back in touch with them, That happened to my Internet connection, once.
- Ancient panda fossils! Oh, c'mon. You like pandas. No word on saberteeth, though.
- Two Los Angeles police officers were convicted of perjury. Four years ago, they lied in a drug possession case to get a conviction. Isolated incident!
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.