Could the Mitt Romney campaign have done the most to suppress the GOP vote? The campaign centralized its GOTV effort through its Boston headquarters, hiring a tech firm that sounds like fouled up and left tens of thousands of volunteers in the dark election day. Ground game matters, and shouldn't a "bottom-up" approach come natural to a "small government" candidate anyway?
- Karl Rove, meanwhile, says Obama "suppressed" the vote by effectively painting Romney in an unfavorable light.
- Paul Krugman wants the president to go full retard and reject any kind of big deal on the coming fiscal cliff.
- George P. Bush has filed paperwork to run for state wide office in Texas.
- Bashar Assad says he wants elections to determine who leads Syria and denies a civil war is taking place there.
- A Mexican Ph.D. student at Harvard has developed an algorithm to track drug cartels through Google News.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!