Investor Jim Rogers, who made billions calling it right, predicts another economic slowdown for the U.S. Good thing we have wise political leaders to save our bacon.
- Pundits see little movement on the "fiscal cliff" since the election basically continued the status quo ante, politics-wise.
- If Mitt and friends are looking for solace, they won't get it from Gary Johnson's corner. The Libertarian and his supporters spent Election Night snickering at the GOP's self-destruction.
- The Sandy-bashed states are getting slammed by another storm that's dumping snow and killing the power, again. Damned global cooling. Storm-stranded families have discovered a taste for homeschooling.
- California's new voter-inflicted tax hikes are expected to deliver an economic boon — to Texas and Arizona.
- An Oklahoma police officer was found guilty of assault for beating-up a handcuffed hospital patient — and fined $1,000. That's justice: swift and unforgiving.
- Chicago's mayor expects goodies to flow from D.C. to his politically reliable metropolis. Ah, the benefits of loyalty.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.