The death toll in the U.S. from Sandy has hit 98, including 40 in New York City.
- John McCain wants to be chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.
- Illinois Bishop Daniel Jenky, who once compared Obama to Hitler, has ordered an anti-Obama letter be read from the pulpit this Sunday. Don't boo, it basically says, vote.
- A U.S. soldier in Okinawa is accused of assaulting a school boy.
- The LAPD shoots a suspect as he's handcuffed and face down.
- Anonymous has threatened to take down Facebook because of lay-offs at Zynga. They don't want to see Farmville go.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!