Partisans of the Obama administration now say the e-mails accurately informing the White House of the terrorist nature of the Benghazi attack within two hours of the incident were just chatter, not to be trusted. Uh huh. The administration has still left behind an important legacy of death from the sky and warrantless wiretapping.
- Gary Johnson and Jim Gray dig campaigning for the White House as Libertarians. They plan another run for 2016.
- The Romney campaign apparently purchased a Twitter trend to promote the candidate's emphasis on domestic issues during the foreign policy debate. Oooh, you social-media savvy, Mitt.
- Curious as to U.S. policy regarding detainees in Iraq and Guantanamo? Don't bother asking D.C. — Wikileaks has the lowdown.
- Indiana GOP Senate candidiate Richard Mourdock is bravely standing by his controversial statements on rape and pregnancy, Bye, bye, Richard.
- A successful unmanned test launch by the company, Blue Origin, brings closer the day when commercial space flight is a reality.
- Sudan is a wee bit bent out of shape over that exploding arms factory and wants the U.N. to condemn Israel for its (unconfirmed) attack on the facility.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.