A day after we discovered the White House knew the Benghazi attack was a terrorist incident within two hours of it happening, a 28-year-old man was arrested in Tunisia in connection with the incident.
- Barack Obama's Ohio ad push constantly reminds voters of his role in the bailout of GM and Chrysler. One in eight jobs in the state are linked to the auto industry.
- A second debate among third-party presidential candidates will be held on October 30. This one will feature the two winners of online voting after the first event.
- How's that "austerity" going? The Eurozone's debt now equals 90 percent of the region's total economy.
- In the wake of the U.N.'s announcement that it will monitor American polling places for voter-intimidation, Texas warned the international body that its monitors risk arrest. I'd listen if I were you guys …
- A great white shark was likely responsible for the death of a surfer off the central California coast, yesterday. This was no boat accident!
- Orange County, California, sheriff's deputies evicted a wheelchair-bound cancer patient from her home — despite a court order to the contrary. They've been instructed to appear in court to explain themselves.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.