- Hillary Clinton has taken responsibility for the storming of the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
- The former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic argued that he should be rewarded for reducing suffering as his defense began in the Hague.
- British Prime Minister David Cameron has urged Israel not to attack Iran but rather wait for the effects of new sanctions to kick in.
- South Dakota carried out its first execution since 2007 last night. Eric Robert killed a prison guard during a failed escape attempt.
- Another arrest has been made over an anti-DEA rant posted on Facebook.
- Louis Farrakhan has offered the President some advice for today's debate. The Nation of Islam leader thinks Obama needs to "Be a little black".
Have a news tip? Send it to us!