- The White House dipped its toes into the privatization waters — with responses to FOIA requests. Yes, they outsourced obstructionism.
- Greece is … still circling the drain. The country's exit from the euro is still seen as likely.
- Hugo Chavez's re-election has many Venezuelans actively contemplating the attractions of living elsewhere.
- Rand Paul took a piece out of his own party's presidential candidate for his saber-rattling, and called for a less-interventionist foreign policy.
- A marijuana legalization initiative on the Washington ballot gained the backing of former U.S. attorneys and FBI officials.
- U.S. manufacturing is floundering in a sea of federal regulations as a new rule is issued every two hours.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.