The filmmaker behind Innocence of Muslims was picked up on charges of violating probation and denied bail.
- Radical Islamic militants in Libya apparently bragged to Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Mahgreb about their assault on the U.S. consulate and assassination of the U.S. ambassador to Libya.
- A FOIA request from the ACLU reveals Boston police create up to 3,000 records based on license plate reads a day, and hold on to the information for 90 days, or forever if they need it for an investigation or intelligence!
- Muslims in Sydney complain their reputation has been ruined by a handful of extremists who they say used turned a protest over an anti-Islamic film in front of the U.S. embassy there into a veritable riot.
- The French prime minister offered a budget proposal that raises taxes on the rich up to a 75 percent tax rate. He called the budget courageous, responsible and a "budget of conquest."
- A Russian bishop "consecrated" the North Pole, which Russia claims has fallen within its sovereign domain for more than a millennium. The region is slowly being remilitarized.
Texas Has Hundreds of Thousands of Coronavirus Carriers. The Governor Is Worried About 'Hundreds' of COVID-Positive Migrants.
Greg Abbott's fear is hard to take seriously, but it jibes with hoary stereotypes about immigrants.
A SWAT Team Destroyed This Innocent Woman's House While Chasing a Fugitive. The City Refuses To Pay for Damages.
"I've lost everything," says Vicki Baker.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.
The Senate is preparing to pass a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that has very little to do with the pandemic, and we all know it. Congress should admit as much.