6 percent of respondents in an Ohio PPP poll said Mitt Romney deserves more credit for the death of Osama bin Laden than does Barack Obama.
- New York's Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York City's Mayor Michael Bloomberg and New Jersey's Governor Chris Christie finally arrived at a deal on the 9/11 museum late last night. It was supposed to be open today, but it won't be open for at least another year. The dispute was over the bill, which could reach $1.4 billion.
- Islamic extremists held a 9/11 rally outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta.
- An Afghan police commander and four civilians died in a suicide bomb attack close to the border with Turkmenistan.
- Morgan Stanley places the odds of Ron Paul being the next Fed chairman at 4 percent.
- There were Occupy protests as far as Hong Kong. That one, outside the headquarters of HSBC, is being evicted.
The cultural views of elite white liberals are not popular with many minorities.
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
We can justifiably hope for normalcy by Independence Day.
The rest of us are out of luck.