Not to put you on the spot, Mitt, but tonight's your big make-or-break moment.
- Meanwhile, Microsoft and Google employees are busy sending donations to what's-his-name in the White House.
- Britain and France up the Syria rhetoric, saying that all options are on the table. It might be time to buy some stock in a body-bag manufacturer.
- In February, Bradley Manning will go to trial, facing a potential life sentence for, essentially, embarrassing the U.S. government.
- Don't tell Chuck Schumer, but American firms are reincorporating overseas to escape Uncle Sam's sticky paws.
- California is poised to order police to refuse cooperation to the feds on immigration issues, but Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca says he'ss stick with D.C.
- Break out the extra-dark! Chocolate reduces stroke risk, say researchers.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.