Watch your ass, Barry! Mitt is raising many millions in Democratic strongholds like New York City and Los Angeles.
- Having never seen a conflict that wouldn't look better topped by a little American flag, the CIA is reportedly smuggling Stinger missiles into Syria.
- Because they're "conflict minerals," anybody using tin, tungsten, tantalum or gold will, from now on, have to document its source. You can still go crazy with unobtainium, however.
- Pressed for a sound-bite about Todd Akins's deranged medical opinions, Republican Senate candidate Michael Baumgartner, who is running on an anti-war platform, snapped off a pithy email: "Go f— yourself," accompanied by a photo of a soldier killed in Afghanistan.
- Notable primarily as evidence that somebody is actually trying to get into Greece is the news that the country is cracking down on illegal immigration.
- The Australian state of Tasmania is on track to ban the sale of cigarettes to anybody born after 2000. I can't see any problems with enforcing that, can you?
- "Officers found a way of transforming a casual encounter into an incident resulting in death," writes the official investigator into the death of Kelly Thomas at the hands of Fullerton, California, police officers.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.