Navy Seals may be sent on a capture or kill mission targeting a Mexican drug cartel leader.
- Mitt Romney mocked China's planned trip to the moon and talked up the success of the US Olympics team in London. Because apparently he is running for cheerleader?
- On medical leave for the last two months, Jesse Jackson Jr.'s constituents finally know he is being treated for bipolar disorder. No word on whether the Congressman plans on vacating his seat though he's been at a mental facility for the last two months.
- Surveillance video of an officer in Homestead, Florida, pepper-spraying people and kicking an elderly man unconscious was released. For justice. The state is prosecuting the officer and the video was released by the state attorney's office.
- Monday saw another attack on a checkpoint along the Egyptian border after a military shake-up this weekend following the last border checkpoint attack.
- Fighters from Libya's rebellion are joining Syrian rebels.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.