Justice Anthony Kennedy, once considered the swing vote in the ObamaCare case, read his dissent from the bench, saying, "In our view, the act before us is invalid in its entirety." He slammed his ACA-supporting colleagues for "a vast judicial overreaching." The strongly worded dissent has some folks shivering.
- Senator Rand Paul says screw the Supreme Court, "Just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be 'constitutional' does not make it so. The whole thing remains unconstitutional."
- Senator Marco Rubio warns that the Supreme Court's tax-reasoned support for the Affordable Care Act "put all of these millions of Americans at odds and at war with the IRS."
- The unusual rationale for the Affordable Care Act ruling caught legal scholars off-guard. "Many people were stunned."
- The Supreme Court's decision, while upholding ObamaCare, left intact the presumption that the government cannot mandate that people engage in economic activity.
- Now all of the fun moves to Congress, so the debate over government's role in health care continues.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.