- Gov. Walker is facing a recall election today over a year after passing controversial collective bargaining legislation. Watch Emily Ekins' analysis of the Reason-Rupe Poll on the recall at Reason.tv.
- A drone strike in Pakistan may have killed al-Qaeda's second in command, Abu Yahya al-Libi.
- Syria expels Western diplomats, including those from the U.S, the UK, and France. The move comes after lasts week's expulsions of Syrian diplomats from many Western nations.
- Bill Clinton claims that Romney would be 'Calamitous for our country'.
- Georgia's Labor Department is implementing a policy that will mean that Georgians looking for a job who test positive for illegal drugs will lose their unemployment benefits.
- Raul Castro's daughter endorses Obama.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content!
New at Reason.tv: Hemp History Week: Ending the War on George Washington's Favorite Crop