- Google has started offering suggestions to Chinese users that will help them avoid entering censored keywords into the search engine.
- It looks likely that the Irish have voted "yes" in the referendum on the European Fiscal Compact.
- A new law in Venezuela bans the commercial sale of firearms and ammunition.
- The FDA is seeking to secure supplies of sodium thiopental, a drug many states use in executions, after a judge ruled against its importation in March.
- After thirty-one years Egypt's State of Emergency law expires.
- The Eurozone's unemployment rate is at 11%, the highest since the euro was introduced in 1999.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content!
New at Reason.tv: "New Yorkers Sound Off on Bloomberg's Drink Ban"