Senator Richard Lugar lost his bid to be re-nominated by the Republican Party in Indiana while federal inmate number 11593-051 scored more than 40% of the vote against President Obama in the Democratic primary in West Virginia. In Wisconsin, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett will be the Democrat facing Scott Walker in the recall election this November June.
- A group of hackers identifying themselves as Anonymous claimed to have hacked Twitter. The company says the claim is bogus, with the hacked information largely coming from suspended spam accounts.
- Joe Biden on Iran: "When we took office, let me remind you, there was virtually no international pressure on Iran. We were the problem. We were diplomatically isolated in the world, in the region, in Europe." A Mitt Romney spokesperson said the comments were "completely inappropriate."
- British Prime Minister David Cameron suggested the Euro single currency needed a single government as well. "The euro is a project in transition that could go in a number of different ways … all these countries have to make their own choices, " Cameron said.
- California is considering a ban on gay conversion therapy, because it is harmful and ineffective.
- That Cherokee ancestor of Elizabeth Warren's might've actually been rounding up Indians on the Trail of Tears instead.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content!
New at ReasonTV: "Cafe Hayek's Don Boudreaux Brings Sanity to the "Half-Witted" Media"